Why You’ll Love It
Gallery ready in a snap. The Deny art canvas, available in three sizes and three framing options. Each canvas is printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading and gallery-wrapped edges to give your art a professional look. Hang them as a stand-alone statement piece or sprinkle them into a gallery wall to add depth and texture — hanging hardware not included. And the best part? Every purchase pays the artist who designed it — supporting creativity worldwide.
- Garima Dhawan Alstroemeria Fifteen Art Canvas
- Brand: Deny Designs
- Overall Dimensions:
- 8 x 10 x 1.5 inches
- 16 x 20 x 1.5 inches
- 24 x 30 x 1.5 inches
- Material: Matte finish with UV resistant inks
- Gallery wrapped edges with image wrapped around the sides
- Poly/cotton canvas
- Framed Art Canvas has .35″ front facing frame profile
- Durable poplar wood construction
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hardware
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Garima Dhawan was born and raised in India and currently resides in New York as a textile designer/printmaker. In 2003, she graduated from Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) with an MFA in Textiles. After working in the industry for 10 years, Garima is now studying Printmaking at Art Students League of New York. She enjoys working with bold, beautiful forms, color and light as she strives to bring happiness into the lives of people that her designs touch.