Why You’ll Love It
This vibrant canvas art print features a close-up of a colorful alstroemeria flower on a bright yellow background. The flower is in full bloom, with delicate petals in shades of pink, blue, and white. The yellow background provides a striking contrast, and the overall effect is one of joy and optimism.
This art print would look great in a living room, bedroom, or office. It would also make a great gift for anyone who loves flowers, nature, or unique home décor.
- Garima Dhawan Alstroemeria Fifteen Art Canvas
- Brand: Deny Designs
- Overall Dimensions:
- 8 x 10 x 1.5 inches
- 16 x 20 x 1.5 inches
- 24 x 30 x 1.5 inches
- Material: Matte finish with UV resistant inks
- Gallery wrapped edges with image wrapped around the sides
- Poly/cotton canvas
- Framed Art Canvas has .35″ front facing frame profile
- Durable poplar wood construction
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hardware
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Garima Dhawan was born and raised in India and currently resides in New York as a textile designer/printmaker. In 2003, she graduated from Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) with an MFA in Textiles. After working in the industry for 10 years, Garima is now studying Printmaking at Art Students League of New York. She enjoys working with bold, beautiful forms, color and light as she strives to bring happiness into the lives of people that her designs touch.