Why You’ll Love It
Add a touch of nature and sophistication to your bedroom with this floral bed-in-a-bag set. The comforter features a striking oversized green flower on a grey background, creating a bold and eye-catching look. The set also includes matching pillow sham(s) .
This comforter set is made from 100% cotton, making it soft, breathable, and comfortable to sleep in. It is also machine washable and dryer safe for easy care.
Whether you’re looking for a new way to decorate your bedroom or want to add a touch of luxury to your home, this Lucent Green Comforter Set is the perfect choice
- Lucent Green Comforter Set by Caroline Okun
- Brand: Deny Designs
- Overall Dimensions:
- Twin: 68″ X 88″ , with 16″ x 16″ throw pillow and one standard sham
- Queen: 88″ X 88″, with 18″ x 18″ throw pillow and two queen shams
- King:104″ x 88″, with 18″ x 18″ throw pillow and two king shams
- 100% polyester, soft brushed feel, 90 gsm
- 100% Cotton Lightweight cotton fabric, 200 Thread Count
- Cotton is naturally temperature regulating and more breathable which helps keep you cool in warmer temps and warm in cooler temps.
- Sets include:
- Pillow sham (s)
- Throw pillow
- Woven Polyester Tote Bag
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Caroline Okun spent her formative years in New York, where at 13 years old she would jump on a train and spend the day in art museums, stores and taking in the splendor of the city. After college she lived in Sweden for several years, where she developed an appreciation for simple bold patterns and solidified her love of the Arts & Crafts Movement. Educated in both Psychology and Art, she continues to be fascinated at the ways that color and design impact our everyday lives. She works formally as a graphic designer for Spoonflower and in a freelance capacity for her firm, Brains Are Pretty. In her spare time she is an avid chef, an amateur kickboxer and like a kid in a candy shop with her new sewing machine. She is very excited to be part of the DENY Designs family so she can share her fun, quirky and bold images with the world.