Candle Care Instructions
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2-3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Failure to do this can cause “tunneling” which will limit the life of the candle.
- Regularly cut the wick with a wick trimmer but do not trim below ¼”.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep away from drafts.
- Extinguish the flame with a snuffer to avoid splattering hot wax.