Why You’ll Love It
Smooth curves and sweeping geometry make the Theo footstool a chic accent in any space. Made in Malaysia, this Japandi inspired piece consists of a solid rubberwood frame padded with plush layers of foam and upholstered in soft fabric. The round seat features a lovely button-tufted embellishment for an added touch of traditional charm. The Theo requires assembly and features a crisscross base that radiates retro flair while providing excellent stability and support. Serving as an artistic accent in any living room, entryway, or bedroom, the Theo footstool blends well with any arrangement.
Natural raw materials used for construction of our furnishings will have variations in areas such as (but not limited to) color, pattern, grain and texture. This includes substances such as wood and leather. These variations may appear in different surfaces of a single item, an area of a product when compared with that same area on an identical product, or on differing surfaces of different pieces of a matching set.
- Japandi Finished Wood Ottoman
- Brand: Baxton Studio
- Dimensions: 20.10″ W x 20.10″ D x 18.30″ H; Clearance(floor to bottom of cross stretchers): 6.00″ H;
- Rubber Wood and Engineered Wood
- Button-tufted embellishment
- Padded with foam and upholstered in fabric
- Interlocking sculptural base
- Versatile use as a footstool or extra seat