Why You’ll Love It
The Deny credenza features crisp mid-century modern styling with an understated Baltic Birch cabinet and sleek, curved steel Aston legs. Select from our array of curated designs to feature on the credenza doors and blend this versatile furniture staple into any decor. It can function as an office cabinet, entertainment unit, or even a bar cart. It’s available in either a warm, refreshingly natural finish or a premium, rich walnut veneer—allowing for a variety of design combinations. And the best part? Every purchase pays the artist who designed it—supporting creativity worldwide.
- Morgan Kendall Terracotta Monolith Credenza
- Brand: Deny Designs
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5 L x 17.5 D x 30 H inches
- Leg Height: 8 inches
- Material Options:
- Baltic Birch construction with ultra-smooth durable matte finish
- Engineered wood with a walnut wood veneer and ultra smooth durable gloss finish
- Leg Options: Black or Gold Aston leg
- Adjustable interior shelf
- Assembly required
- Every order custom printed in the USA
- Care: Wipe clean with a non-abrasive rag
ABOUT THE ARTIST
My name is Morgan Kendall. I am a wife, mother, and artist working primarily in illustration and photography, with a little bit of sculpture thrown in. I have been creating art professionally since 2002, selling both locally and internationally. I work out of my home studio while taking care of my son. I love experimenting with different mediums and layering different styles together. I like to see the world as a dreamy, fun, and imaginative place. Whenever I need to be reminded of that, I just escape to my studio.