Why You’ll Love It
Add a touch of mid-century modern style and fun to your home with this colorful Upward 1 Credenza with steel Aston legs. This unique credenza is sure to turn heads with its elegant design and herringbone pattern.
The credenza features two spacious cabinets with adjustable shelves, providing ample storage for all of your belongings. The top of the credenza is perfect for displaying books, photos, or other decorative items.
Available in natural finish or walnut veneer, you can choose the perfect credenza to match your décor.
- Jacqueline Maldonado Upward One Credenza
- Brand: Deny Designs
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5 L x 17.5 D x 30 H inches
- Leg Height: 8 inches
- Material Options:
- Baltic Birch construction with an ultra-smooth durable matte finish
- Engineered wood with a walnut wood veneer and ultra smooth durable gloss finish
- Leg Options: Black or Gold Aston leg
- Adjustable interior shelf
- Assembly required
- Every order custom printed in the USA
- Care: Wipe clean with a non-abrasive rag
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jacqueline Maldonado is a New York native, currently residing in Long Island. She spent most of her adult career in various facets of the fashion industry, all the while nurturing her artistic talent through higher education in visual art and developing a discipline in her artistic practice. Recently, Jacqueline took a leap of faith to pursue her art as a full-time endeavor. She works in a variety of media and explores many styles and modes of artistic expression; including but not limited to: watercolor, oil pastel, photography, digital imaging, graphic design, textile and surface design. Often, she combines several of these media, inventing unique and modern forms of art.