Why You’ll Love It
The Deny credenza features crisp mid-century modern styling with an understated Baltic Birch cabinet and sleek, curved steel aston legs. Select from our array of curated designs to feature on the credenza doors and blend this versatile furniture staple into any decor. It can function as an office cabinet, entertainment unit or even a bar cart. It’s available in either a warm, refreshingly natural finish or a premium, rich walnut veneer—allowing for a variety of design combinations. And the best part? Every purchase pays the artist who designed it—supporting creativity worldwide.
- Jacqueline Maldonado Armor Credenza
- Brand: Deny Designs
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5 L x 17.5 D x 30 H inches
- Leg Height: 8 inches
- Material Options:
- Baltic Birch construction with ultra-smooth durable matte finish
- Engineered wood with a walnut wood veneer and ultra smooth durable gloss finish
- Leg Options: Black or Gold Aston leg
- Adjustable interior shelf
- Assembly required
- Every order custom printed in the USA
- Care: Wipe clean with a non-abrasive rag
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jacqueline Maldonado is a New York native, currently residing in Long Island. She spent most of her adult career in various facets of the fashion industry, all the while nurturing her artistic talent through higher education in visual art and developing a discipline in her artistic practice. Recently, Jacqueline took a leap of faith to pursue her art as a full-time endeavor. She works in a variety of media and explores many styles and modes of artistic expression; including but not limited to: watercolor, oil pastel, photography, digital imaging, graphic design, textile and surface design. Often, she combines several of these media, inventing unique and modern forms of art.