Why You’ll Love It
Add a touch of mid-century modern style and refinement to your home with this stunning credenza. Featuring steel Aston legs and a warm and inviting natural finish or walnut veneer, this credenza is the perfect addition to any living room, dining room, or bedroom.
The credenza features two spacious cabinets with adjustable shelves, providing ample storage for all of your belongings. The top of the credenza is perfect for displaying books, photos, or other decorative items.
It is also available in two finishes to match your décor.
- Jacqueline Maldonado Armor Credenza
- Brand: Deny Designs
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5 L x 17.5 D x 30 H inches
- Leg Height: 8 inches
- Material Options:
- Baltic Birch construction with ultra-smooth durable matte finish
- Engineered wood with a walnut wood veneer and ultra smooth durable gloss finish
- Leg Options: Black or Gold Aston leg
- Adjustable interior shelf
- Assembly required
- Every order custom printed in the USA
- Care: Wipe clean with a non-abrasive rag
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jacqueline Maldonado is a New York native, currently residing in Long Island. She spent most of her adult career in various facets of the fashion industry, all the while nurturing her artistic talent through higher education in visual art and developing a discipline in her artistic practice. Recently, Jacqueline took a leap of faith to pursue her art as a full-time endeavor. She works in a variety of media and explores many styles and modes of artistic expression; including but not limited to: watercolor, oil pastel, photography, digital imaging, graphic design, textile and surface design. Often, she combines several of these media, inventing unique and modern forms of art.